Monday, March 14, 2011

WANNA LAUGH?!?! ...The Late Show - Rated M for Mature



Tony Walker

The other night I went to a bar & bumped into Dawn Boyle. What a nice surprise! Much to her disappointment, I sat down right next to her. I gave her a nice up & down look, then glance down at my watch. 

Dawn notices this & asks, "Is your date running late?"

"No," I say, "I just bought this state of the art watch & I was testing it."

"A state of the art watch?" Dawn asks, "What's so special about it?"

"Well uses alpha waves to telepathically talk to me," I explain.

Boyle giggles & ask, "What's it telling you now?"

I reply, "Well it says you're not wearing any panties."

After spitting her drink Boyle says, "Well it must be broken because I am wearing panties."

That's when I realized the damn thing was an hour fast.


2 comments: