Thursday, March 17, 2011

WANNA LAUGH LIKE THE IRISH DO?


Tony Walker
A man stumbles up to the only other patron in a bar & asks if he can buy him a drink.
"Why of course!" Is the reply.
The first man asks, "Where you from?"
"I'm from Ireland," replies the second man.
"You don't say," Replies the first man. "I'm from Ireland too! Let's have a drink to Ireland!"
They drink.
The first man asks, "Where in Ireland are you from?"
The second man answers, "Dublin."
"Dublin!" Says the first, "That's where I'm from too! Let's have a drink to Dublin!"
They drink.
The first man asks, "What school did you go to?"
The second man answers, "St. Mary's. I graduated in 62."
"This is unbelievable! I graduated from St. Mary's in 62 too!"
At this time one of the regulars comes in & sits at the bar. He asks the bartender, "What's going on with these two?"
"Same old thing," replies the bartender, "The Murphy twins are drunk again."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

An Irish man is walking down the street with a bag in his hand when he bumps into a friend.
"What's in the bag?" asks the friend.
The Irishman replies, "Fish."
The friend says, "I'll bet you if I guess how many fish you have in that bag, you'll have to give me one."
"I can do better than that," says the Irishman, "If you guess how many fish I have, I'll give you both!"
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

No comments:

Post a Comment