Monday, March 14, 2011

HELLO?!?! IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?

Ms. Jillian B. Hart

Random rants, huh? Okay here’s one.....

Been hangin’ here at the lounge doing all this writing for a few weeks now.  According to the dynamic duo of co-creators, Dawn & Barbara, I am being well read.  Nice to know.  (That and a dollar won’t even get you a phone call.)  Wait for it..... wait for it..... here comes the rant:
WHY ISN’T ANYONE TALKING TO ME????? It’s easy to talk to me. I'm easy.


Easy going. Just click the little comment hyperlink and talk to me. I had really thought the topics that I had chosen to blog about would have stirred a little action. What’s So Complicated?! - perfect example. Now come on boys - I was in your corner and you didn’t even talk to me.  There is no need to be shy.  Say what’s on your mind.  Use an alias.  Be anonymous! - Just not an anonymous jacka$$.  Let’s just get some talking going on.  I was taking one for the team guys.  Took some heat from my gal pals and didn’t even get back up.  Seven Minutes, Seriously - I would have thought that’d have aroused more interactions from both genders.  Hart’s Desire is definitely meant to stir, no let me rephrase that, HEAT  things up and get a little business going on. Again, no action! I’m wasting good lip gloss on sad pouty lips. What’s up with that? Good kiss proof stick & gloss is meant for smiles & laughing, among other things.....


(Before you start Tony, just pipe down- I know you commented, Baby! Although highly appreciated - you “work” here.  That said, keep those comments coming!!!)  
With the exception of a select few - the comments are non-existent!   What’s a lady to do?! I’m in need a $%#@ stirrer.  Any volunteers?  I want to be laughing and having fun with my fan base.  TALK TO ME, PEOPLE - PLEASE!
Perhaps I’m missing the mark.  (Doubtful though, I prefer to think you are all playing shy or hard to get.)  I always appreciate a good bar game, but COME NOW!  If I want to keep my sassy sexy girl status at the lounge - What should I be blogging about??  Like my antics.  Want help, suggestions, blogs about how to HEAT things up like Hart’s Desire--- Throw me a question.  I’m willing to go there.  Just ask Jillian..... delayedreactionlounge@gmail.com  (Simply request to be anonymous and you will be!)
Jillian B. Hart’s desire is to be hearing from you!  
TALK TO ME, PEOPLE!!!

4 comments:

  1. Jillian mentioned me...
    I'm so aroused....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillian in my experience, people shy away from strong women, confident with their own sexuality. It's a shame because there are so many people reading your work...don't sweat it! Eventually they will start to spew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are too busy going to shower and smoke a cig or blushing after reading your stories!!!! Forget them.....where is
    part V????????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 <3 <3 my faithful commenters!
    Thank you one and all three!
    @ Tony - ha ha ha! Love ya, Baby!
    @ Dawn - Agreed. I await the spew.....
    @ TMF - You seem to be my number one fan here at the lounge. Thanks for the high praise! Dare I ask you where you fall, showering, smoking or blushing --- never mind - You already stated BRING IT ON! :)
    I aim to please - look for "Business Trip Part V" - later today.

    ReplyDelete